Thursday, October 3, 2019

Never cared for my nails, how do I do it?

Heyo, I've never cared about my nails really besides sometimes painting then and having a phase with nail art. But I want to grow them out and be healthy. It seems like they always break when they get a good length!

I've been thinking about buying a glass file like the internet screams at me to do. Also thinking about getting nail oil, that's about it but what should I actually do?

What's your nail care routine for long, healthy nails? + Any tricks?

(Tips about how to stop biting nails and picking at the area around your nail?)



Submitted October 04, 2019 at 07:38AM by WabsyTabsy https://ift.tt/2AHWMKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...