Thursday, October 3, 2019

Nail tech etiquette. Repeating art?

I’m really really new to getting my nails done. I got simple relatively short acrylics for a wedding a couple weeks ago and before that had never gotten my nails done. There’s a nail salon nearby that I follow on Instagram and love everything they do. I’m saving up money to go because they are kind of pricey but make beautiful nails. I saw a set I LOVED and I really want it. Is it impolite to ask for a tech to repeat the same art? I saw some techs on Instagram saying they don’t like to. They are just so pretty and make me so happy it would just make my month to have them on my nails for a few weeks. Also, do little deco pieces on each nail count as nail art? They charge extra for nail art on each nail and there were little deco strawberry pieces on each nail. I know I could just call them but....I’m scared. I don’t want to be a bother just cause I’m dumb 😭 Edit: I should specify the nails I loved were their own work not somebody else’s.



Submitted October 03, 2019 at 09:52PM by sentient-slime https://ift.tt/2OohvuV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...