Tuesday, October 1, 2019

My dream DMC6

Dmc5 is not only o e of the best action hack n slash games ever made, not just this years GOTY but one of my favorite games of all time, the story of a franchise's passionate fans being heard by the publisher and a dream title that fully capitalizes on the potential of the IP is almost unheard of

That being said, my brain never stops wondering... how could this even be better? and with dmc5's reletavily drama less launch window, great sales and a great engine that the devs are now completely familiar with, I think we're going to get an answer alot sooner than we thought (I hope) so with that said here are things that I would love to see in dmc6

Also, I have no real expectations for the story and as long as bingo's writing it, I'm happy

wardrobe: yeah I think it's about time they let us pick dantes fashion sense, I want something akin to tekken where you can pick the custome and then dye it differently, that'd be really cool

visual variaty: as we all know dmc 5 is grey, like really grey, alot of the environments revolve around these abounded places that are being petrified until the finally where the level design basically turns to berserk, which I'm not complaining about, I absolutely adore the art direction of the game and I think it's very fitting considering the context and the length of the story, but I would rather dmc6 do something diffrant and use RE engine's full capability for all sorts of bioms and color palettes, kinda like dmc4 did back in 2008

more open level design I'm by no means against linearaty in videogames, if anything I think open worlds are used way too sloppily more in the current gen specially, to be these giant empty hubs that pat out the length of the game to justify the 60 dollar price tag, but I was playing the OG ratchet and clank games recently and man do these games nail that feeling of progression, every level branches out differantly to an alternate route that almost always has something worthwhile to obtain, and I thin it would be fantastic if the next dmc could do something similar, levels where you could tackle multiple objectives in diffrant orders, or levels where you could take alternate routes to the final objective, so you can Obtain an optional new weapon,speaking of which...

bring back old weapons can you imagine? Switching between pandora and Lucifer mid air with all new moves of the gunslinger? And then switching back to agni and rudra keeping the demons in the air, I tough real hard about how could they implement a new batch of weapons with menus an all that and reached the conclusion that R3 could act as a list switch, you press it once and goes into weapon layout 2, press again and it will go back to layout 1

make dantes motorcycle be ridable if bayonetta gets to be a fast snek in water and a panter on land, I dont see why dante couldn't use an intended machine of transportation for transportation and not just kicking ass

legit co-op pretty self explanatory

remixble bloody palace I want to make my own enemy combinations and waves, change the order at which they appear in and even fight multiple bosses at the same time if possible, and apply random stats like 1 hit kill or invisible enemy's and what not

Alright, so here was an unreasonable amount of expectations from a child who has been way to spoiled by papa capcom (seriously tho thank you capcom for everything not just dmc) hope you enjoyed reading, and uh what is your dream dmc sequal?



Submitted October 01, 2019 at 01:54PM by sunnyspikes https://ift.tt/2o96frb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...