Saturday, October 26, 2019

Are fake nails worth it?

I've been asking myself if fake nails were a good idea because currently my nails are like, MEGA stubby and short. But apparently fake nails are terrible for your nails' health. And all I want are substitute long nails until my real nails grow out. I seriously need feedback. I don't wanna ruin my nails but I want to have long nails because I'm obsessed with nail art. And the designs I do look stupid on my tiny nails and my weird thumbnail that looks like a toe. Thx



Submitted October 26, 2019 at 11:28PM by hellblossom123 https://ift.tt/2BHOyCy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...