Tuesday, October 29, 2019

24 [F4F] Looking for some female friends!

Hey! Im on the East Coast (MA) and am usually either super bored at work or trying to get through 6 thousand things before I leave for the day. I don’t have nearly enough female friends in my life, so I’d love to make more!

Some things I enjoy doing: getting coffee, doing my nails (I’ve been on the dip powder life), working out, leatherworking, learning new things (am super interested in fiber arts but just don’t have the space for it yet), rewatching old movies (am currently rewatching the terminator series. I finished the matrix one before that), spying on my pet hedgehog with my new pet camera, etc.

I’m currently in the middle of a move and also preparing for a trip to Iceland!

If any of that strikes an interest, I’d love to hear from you!



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 03:23PM by 92739473 https://ift.tt/2BT1O7j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...