Thursday, September 26, 2019

I’d love some help coming up with a username for myself to use on different platforms

I absolutely suck at usernames. mine right now is literally just random letters

I don’t have any real social media accounts besides this and tumblr. My tumblr is mayxeli, which I do like some.

I’m a female and I’m 21. my name is megan. my nick name given by my family is may may. i’ve had friends call me meg and i accept that some too lol.

I love nature and always have. I love the sky and the clouds the most because it always looks different. love sunsets and sunrises. love just chillin at the park near a lake and having a conversation with someone or just enjoying the peace.

I love animals. especially dogs. I have 3. 2 pit bulls and one boston terrier. I especially love pit bulls and other large dogs. I want to have my own pit bull rescue someday and I promise it’s gonna happen. anything I ever do as a career will likely be related to rescuing or working closely with dogs.

I also love all things beauty. makeup and skincare are the main things i’m good and knowledgeable about. I also like nails and more but I’m not good at that lol.

I love art too. paintings are one of my favorite forms. I like abstract paintings/art a lot. I also like clay and glass and more. I like drawing too.

I like music but as depressing as this sounds, don’t have much time for music exploration like I used to. grew up with rap and christian music lol. but my favorite genre is probably rock. I like alternative, indie, r&b, and many other genres too.

I also love history, learning, and reading.

things I don’t like: slang type words cause i don’t understand shit these days. i’m basically like an out of touch 90 year old. i also don’t like social media, or most popular stuff just cause I don’t follow things and just am not ‘in the know’.

if you have any questions, let me know!



Submitted September 27, 2019 at 05:34AM by ayaxc https://ift.tt/2lX7c5b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...