Thursday, September 26, 2019

Help from professional nail artist?

I wasn't sure if this is the right place to ask, but I can't think of another place!

I'm doing a how to article in my journalism class that requires quotes from someone knowledgeable about the subject. My subject is nail polish/nail art.

Is there anyone that would be willing to be quoted in the article about some nail painting basics?

Its an article for class, so only my professor will see it. I'm not making any money off of it.

Thank you!



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 04:20PM by UnluckyWorker https://ift.tt/2llaAq2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...