Sunday, September 22, 2019

Going in for an interview to be a sub on Wednesday!

Hey teachers! I have just finished my undergrad education in liberal arts and just started my credential program! I applied for a job to substitute teach and was invited to interview this Wednesday! I have experience in observing classrooms but don’t have any experience in leading a class. I’d love to hear any tips and tricks you have!

When you have a sub come to your class, what are your expectations? What classroom management strategies have worked best for you? I want to nail this interview so I can get into the classroom and start teaching. I also want to make sure the kids don’t sense my inexperience and walk all over me

Thanks in advance!



Submitted September 23, 2019 at 08:44AM by Streebers0392 https://ift.tt/2AD766f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...