Friday, September 27, 2019

[f4M] Submissive Monstergirl seeks Sadistic Master

I love playing all sorts of inhuman characters and I thought you good monsterfuckers might have some fresh suggestions beyond elf, succubus, and neko! (Not that there's anything wrong with those.) I'd love to play something unique or rare, so please hit me up with your most outlandish ideas!

About me as a player: I'm a submissive masochist bisexual who loves novelty, so pretty much anything that incorporates that is good for me. I have a lot of kinks, but my limit list is mostly specific, easy to avoid stuff. I'm really into sensual writing in a literal sense. I like writing and reading about the scents and textures, tastes and sounds our characters are experiencing within a scene.

No: tobacco use, heavy scat, high effort super femme looks on me (super high heels, heavy make-up, perfect nails, etc), consensual snuff unless it's really plot driven, my character having a cock, me playing Mommy, talking trash about my irl husband, me playing more than a couple characters at once, unsolicited photos of you or anyone else (art/drawings are okay though). If it's nice to on this list I'm probably into it or willing to try it!

I prefer first person, present tense rp, dialogue in quotes, everything else as plain text. I'm a variable length poster, though I hate having my character controlled explicitly or implicitly and vice versa so I tend toward short amounts of action per post.

Hope to hear from you soon!



Submitted September 27, 2019 at 12:17PM by potionofgirlfriend https://ift.tt/2nFEiXw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...