Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Bachelor of Arts advice needed

I’m an international student coming to study in USYD next year February. I applied for Bachelor of Arts and don’t know a thing about what major or courses I should take. I’m not a native English speaker, but I studied in a Canadian high school in full English. I need advice for courses that is good for finding a steady/good occupation in the future. I’m pretty interested in criminology but im not sure about taking it. Mainly because: 1.what if i need to go back to my country and everything i learn will be different? 2. I have mental illness and I’m afraid that will affect me from finding a job in the future. So far I still couldn’t get my student visa due to my illness. 3.not sure if i can nail it bc I’m not a native speaker. I’m also thinking about taking Spanish but my folks want me to transfer to Bachelor of education so I can be a teacher.(you know, Asian parents...) I literally have no idea what should I take. If you have advice for Bachelor of Arts please feel free to comment, no matter which major. Thank you.



Submitted September 24, 2019 at 09:10AM by nicole723_y https://ift.tt/2mLuWJt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...