Saturday, June 1, 2019

[PC][2001-2009?] Pretty old game where you play on an open world island after flying there

Platform(s): PC

Genre: Open World Fighting / Puzzle (?) game

Estimated year of release: Early 2000s

Graphics/art style: Had a Crash Bandicoot feeling just not straight pathways

*Notable characters: *

Notable gameplay mechanics: I think there were some minigames

Other details: Might be a Polish game, I remember playing it in Polish with my cousin and at the start of the game you were flying to an island via plane with some old dude, there were multiple different areas where you had to fight other monsters and I think it had some puzzles, but the most vivid feature really is the plane at the start of the game

Edit: I am pretty sure you could nail the year limit down to 2007 as 2009 is only the last time I remember playing it



Submitted June 01, 2019 at 05:07PM by JeswiCan http://bit.ly/2EHlA7J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...