Sunday, June 30, 2019

I had a catchy title but forgot it

Good morning/afternoon or whatever! I'm looking for a female friend with things in common. Someone to talk with on off with through out the week about our day, hobbies, motivate each other because I can get lazy, and other stuff. My irl circle is mainly guys so it would be a nice change of pace to talk with other girls. I'm 26/F from the US. I'm pretty laid back and pretty average, no exciting life tales or wrangling dangerous animals. My life is boring most days as life usually is.

I"m 26/F from the US who enjoys coloring/painting. I also really like playing video games. I play mostly on PS4, mainly single player(RPG, Adventure, Action, etc) with a few multi titles thrown in. Right now I'm playing through Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm starting to get back into nail art. I ride my bike a lot, mainly around the park because I don't trust busy roads with crazy drivers. I like a lot of different music like 80s/90s rock, pop, and r&b. I listen to a lot of international music too from German metal and soul to jrock/pop. Not really into kpop, though I do like Korean trot. I like animated shows and movies a lot; Coraline is one of my favoirte movies(and book) ever. I like stop motion animation in general. I'm interested in learning languages too. I remember enough Spanish from high school to order off the Spanish menu at San Juan's, so that's something I guess. I've started learning(relearning the basics) French and Japanese. I hope to one day learn some Italian, Swahili, and Mandarin just because.

Like I said above, I'm mainly looking for female friends. Hopefully I'll have some luck and not get all guys like last time. I don't care about race, orientation, location, etc. Just as long as you're 20+ If you've read this far, the feel free to message me! I mainly use discord outside of Reddit.



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 10:03PM by catwalksoiree https://ift.tt/2JgaojM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...