Sunday, June 2, 2019

How to beat the Hollow Knight?

So I’m a (relatively) casual gamer who started playing Hollow Knight a couple months ago I love the art style, the vivid world, pretty much everything about it. I’ve managed to progress more than I think I would’ve, but I think I’ve finally hit a stumbling block That being the (first) final boss

Whatever I do, whatever I try I simply cannot beat him He gives me so much trouble no matter what strategy I try and for once in this game I feel legitimately defeated.

I have 8 masks of health, almost all of my spells upgraded (except for Desolate Dive), a Coiled Nail and a decent amount of good charms

I just want to beat the game (not counting any of the bonus content). Any charm sets, strategies, or general tips that could help me? Anything would be appreciated



Submitted June 03, 2019 at 12:52AM by SilvakTheMocist http://bit.ly/2Z0OtmX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...