Monday, June 17, 2019

How do you take out your contacts with fake nails/acrylics?

hi, all.

when i was younger, my mom wouldn't let me experiment with nail art and would make me cut my nails every week because i used to play the piano. i've always wished that i could have pretty nails like my fellow peers, but eventually grew pretty apathetic about it.

i've never really cared for my nails, but after i started my internship, a lot of my coworkers have really pretty nails and i kind of wanted to join in. i have really ugly, short nails and so i've tried having fake nails at one point; they looked beautiful, but i noticed it was difficult + uncomfortable for me to take out my contacts. does one ever get used to that? does this bother anybody else as well?



Submitted June 18, 2019 at 04:21AM by bunnylova321 http://bit.ly/2Inrc9u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...