Sunday, June 30, 2019

Gel Nail Art - to tape or not to tape

I want to do a gel color base with a single stripe of a different gel color on each nail. What’s the best way to do this? If I was doing regular polish I’d wait for the whole nail to try, apply some scotch tape and use that as my guide to get a nice crisp line.

But I’m not sure how scotch tape and gel will play. Do I do my color and top coat then remove the inhibition layer? Then do the tape and art color and then do another top coat? Or is it better to just try and free hand?



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 05:48PM by Jezebelle22 https://ift.tt/2FHEaNE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...