Thursday, June 27, 2019

Book apps/tools to help you remember?

I have just finished reading 'The Art of Learning' by Josh Waitzkin, which I was very excited about as I thought, if I can nail how to learn, I can do anything.. However on finishing it, I can't say I've taken away much from it. That's not much to do with the book, more that I just end up forgetting what I read very quickly, and don't end up contemplating on the key learnings enough.

Do you guys use any tools or apps to help you remember what you read? I have been thinking of a method of writing down a couple of questions at the end of each chapter, forcing myself to go back and think about the key points of the chapter. Wondering if there's anything out there like that already, or any other useful tools/apps?

Thanks!



Submitted June 27, 2019 at 09:45PM by larrydavidstare https://ift.tt/2NgzxQI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...