Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Art, Literature and Philosophy

Hello. English is not my native language, so expect some mistakes here and there. 17 year old female here. My interests include music, art, literature and philosophy. Most of the time I question everything around me. Even though I'm young a lot of people have said to me that I have knowledge beyond my years of existence.

My music taste is diverse. I listen to a lot of different genres. Here are some of my favourite artists: Deftones,Massive Attack, Porcupine Tree, Soen, Tool, Anathema, God Is An Astronaut, A Tribe Called Quest, Portishead, Still Corners, Alice in Chains, Jungle Rot, Carcass, Stoned Jesus, Ic3peak, Faith No More, Meshuggah, Ancient Astronauts, The Prodigy, The Smiths, Joy Division, Mars Red Sky, Queens of the Stone Age, The Verve, A Perfect Circle, Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails. I would be delighted to talk about music.

As I said - I have a major interest in art. I'm planning to study Fine Art after I graduate high school. I'm really into dadaism, cubism, surrealism and impressionism. My favourite artists are Salvador Dali, Lucian Freud, Francis Picabia, Jean Arp and Egon Schiele.

I really like William Burroughs, Dostoevsky, Franz Kafka, Irwin Welsch, Bret Easton Ellis, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg, Luis Borges, Hemingway, Nikolai Gogol, Anthony Burgess, Haruki Murakami. I could recommend a lot of books to anyone who has some interest.

My interest in philosophy started 4 years ago when I was 13. And it made me understand the meaning of life better. Or should I say the lack of meaning of life?

PM me if you want to make a new friend!



Submitted June 12, 2019 at 11:09AM by GodIsDeaad http://bit.ly/2WEISWB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...