Thursday, June 6, 2019

32F Looking for Room/Roommates

Hi! I'm looking for a room or roommates to look for a place in the Midtown area. I hope to move in by late July - early August. Budget is $800 + Utilities - lower being better, but willing a little higher for a fabulous place. Neighborhoods I have my eye on: Midtown, Virginia Highlands, O4W, Inman Park, L5P, Cabbagetown, Egwood, EAV and possibly a little more west, east or north of these areas. I'm open to any gender, LGBTQ+ friendly!

A little about me: I'm 32, an office manager in NE Atlanta. I enjoy reading, nail art, biking, movie watching, blog writing, staring dreamily at mid-century architecture and video games! I also have an adorable floofy cat who has an amazzzzzing mustache.

If you are looking for a roommate please contact me! Or if you are just looking for a cute picture of a cat with a mustache to make your day better also contact me.



Submitted June 06, 2019 at 11:28PM by ConsciousCosmo http://bit.ly/2Wtjfbc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...