Tuesday, June 25, 2019

26 [F4M] Ontario, Canada.

Hi, I'm Natalie and I'm terrible at meeting people and writing posts. I currently live in the 1000 islands area, but I'll be moving to the GTA before the end of the year. I don't get out much and I'm trying to change that lol. Some things about me..

  • I've been strictly listening to kpop for the last 4 years
  • I enjoy Animal Crossing and am anxiously waiting for New Horizons, but for now I'm mostly playing Pocket Camp (send me your friend code!)
  • I'm going to college in January for makeup in media and creative arts
  • I've been a pescetarian for 11 years and my diet is shit. I'm probably 60% deep fried pickles by now
  • I like memes, being sarcastic, and making crude/bad jokes
  • I also have a girly side that enjoys makeup, buying way too much nail polish, fangirling over Korean boy/girl groups, etc.
  • I spend most of my time online (Reddit, Youtube, Netflix)
  • I enjoy hiking, walking at night, and stargazing
  • I know the cats in my neighbourhood better than I know my actual neighbours
  • I don't drink and I don't really participate in drugs anymore
  • I'm 5'2", brown hair, hazel eyes, and 150 lbs currently. Trying to be healthier and get my lazy ass motivated to exercise more. I do have body image issues and like to compare myself to potatoes and gnomes frequently
  • I'm socially awkward, shy, sometimes depressed, have a bad habit of overthinking, and I can be terrible at replying back (totally a me problem..it's not you lol)

I'm generally looking for some fun and nothing too serious at the moment, but we can always see where it goes. Friendship is always great too! I would really prefer to talk to someone that lives in Canada. I've done long distance twice and I'm not looking to go down that stressful road again. Also, between the ages of 22 to 30 ideally. Not to be rude, but sending a picture of yourself with a message would be great. I think it's only fair since I'll be posting an album of myself and physical attraction is one thing that is important to me if this is going to go somewhere. If I haven't scared you off yet with my poorly written post now is my chance to scare you with my face https://imgur.com/a/MMlYbDy



Submitted June 26, 2019 at 07:17AM by regular-huh https://ift.tt/324G9Fg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...