Saturday, June 8, 2019

26 f lacking social interaction in recent time

(obligatory: not a native English speaker)
Well this is awkward already...anyway, I'm feeling a bit isolated lately and would love to just exchange messages with someone.
So, I guess I should write about myself a bit. I'm troubled but truthful, a nihilist but nice, a hedonist but hardworking.
I work in IT (and it's my passion), I enjoy videogames, books, comics (tho not marvel and dc), movies (especially bizarre ones from guys like Miike or Sion Sono and horror/thrillers), art and art history. I draw a bit and I write a bit. I also like to party if able tho I am generally an introvert. As far as music goes I'm not really bound by genre, I listen to everything from witchouse to classical, my favorite performers are a rapped named Sadistik, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails. Paganini and Vivaldi (I used to play the violin) and so on. Hmm what else? I like cooking, and I like rats and I like tattoos.
I don't like introductions but here we are. Thats about it for now!



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 12:16AM by _Machine_Girl_ http://bit.ly/2ZcBM8H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...