Wednesday, May 1, 2019

More boss fight trouble. This time it's Grimm

Hey guys, I'm back! I was able to finally beat Hornet, but now I'm having issues with a new boss. This time it's Grimm, I'm not lasting even 5 minutes when I fight him! Typically I'm able to at least land hits on the bosses so that I can heal and pull off spells, but this time around I'm hardly able to hit him!

Right now I have: - 8 health masks - 1 soul vessel upgrade - All 3 spells and nail arts - The coiled nail -Shade cloak -Crystal Heart -Mantis Claw -Monarch Wings



Submitted May 02, 2019 at 01:14AM by Crystal_Witch3782 http://bit.ly/2JaQ3Or

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...