Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The fake nails, extreme nail polish, fake eye lashes, hair extentions, and make-up is too much now.

My fellow females (most of them) will probably disagree with me, but go ahead ladies... bring on the hate 😘 I'd take natural over fake, any day. A little is FINE, but it's obnoxious if you put so much on that you look like a completely different person when you take it all off. Not to mention the money ya'll are spending to look the same as the next insta-model or whatever. Just give it a break ladies, you are beautiful without it.

Edit: I should have said 'extreme nail art'. For example: metals, chains, gems, toys, fur, cotton balls, weed, rocks, plants, etc. mixed with the polish or on top of the polish.



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 10:42PM by Hail_Storm95 http://bit.ly/2XJ0tJ1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...