Friday, April 26, 2019

Boyfriend (19M) has no opinions/preferences about anything

This isn’t as serious as other posts on here, just a quick question

So my past boyfriends used to give me money to get my nails done because they liked the way it looked and they’d tell me what color they liked and everything.

I’m dating this new guy and he’s really great and I recently told him I was at the nail salon and asked him what color he wanted for his dick grabbers (lol) and he sent me a pic of yugioh nail art which was really funny since we both used to watch that as kids and we have a couple inside jokes about it. And I was like ok but seriously what color do you like. And he was playing around like do something glow in the dark.

I really wanted to know actually what he liked because some guys like neutral, some like pink or red or whatever. I just did pink because that’s what I like and he said they look good but that’s it. I just wanna know his preference lol. Like he’s so chill about everything. I’m like do you like my hair long or short, do you want me to wear heels or do I look too tall. He doesn’t really have an opinion about anything

One part of me is wishing he’d care and tell me what he likes. The other half is happy he’s so chill and low maintenance



Submitted April 27, 2019 at 01:45AM by FloralButtonTop http://bit.ly/2DEaY93

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...