Tuesday, April 30, 2019

23[F4F]UK Looking for friends and a big sister/Motherly type

I'm looking for people to go out and do fun activities with. I'd like to have some friends and maybe a relationship some day, if I ever meet the right person.

I'd like to find someone caring, nurturing, patient and understanding, a bit like a big sister or Mother figure which I've never been able to have (nothing to do with age). Someone encouraging I can look up to, who can hold my hand and take me places and open up my world.

I'm 5'3, 105lbs with long blonde hair and always wear pastel colours.

Interests: animals 🐹 collecting toys and cute stuff 🧸 photography 📸 J fashion 🎀 Asian skincare/cosmetics ✨ digital art, crafts, DIY, anything creative 🎨 It doesn't really matter if you don't have much in common with me, it's more about the fun we have together and I'd like to try new things anyway!

Stuff we could do: see animals, go shopping, ice skating, arcades, play games together, make stuff together (crafts/baking/building a den in the woods), sleepover-type activities like nail art or makeovers or party games, going to the park, picnics, conventions, going on holiday (maybe to the beach or Disneyland, I'd also love to go to Japan someday and have a huuge list of things I want to do there, just need someone to go with), or anything you like to do!
I had a really tough time fitting in at school, so I've missed out on a lot of life. Maybe you could introduce me to grown up stuff like nights out?



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 03:41AM by SugarCookieee http://bit.ly/2V5ftV5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...