Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Knight for smash ultimate

With DLC characters coming I think the knight would be a great addition and would be extremely easy to make a move set for. I have to ideas for the move sets.

Move set 1 Neutral special: shade soul Side special: sharp shadow Up special: abyss shriek ( maybe with the knight getting a boost in height aswell) Down special: descending dive Final smash: summons the hollow knight (in vessel form) and he attacks And his smash attacks being variants of the nail arts

Move set 2 Neutral special: focus ( used like clouds limit break by charging him up to do a more powerful move. Side special: shade soul All others being the same as moves set one.

I used the dark versions of spells as they fit the aesthetic of the character.

Any suggestions or alternative move sets welcome especially for the final smash.



Submitted March 30, 2019 at 11:14AM by lukeaspland1 https://ift.tt/2CMvtjt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...