Thursday, March 28, 2019

[Revshare][Collaboration] Programmer seeking an artist/game designer to partner up with for small/medium 2D projects

Hi all!

By day, I'm a game programmer, but my contract work will be ending soon and I'm interested in partnering up with someone to create some fun games! Though I do have just a bit of familiarity in Unity, my expertise lies in Gamemaker Studio 2. For years I've been working towards releasing some solo indie games (attempting to tackle the art/programming/design/music solo), but I've come to realize that my biggest weakness right now is definitely in game design. I do well with smaller decisions, but the overaching flow of the gameplay is where my projects hit a wall. Every . Single. Time.

I'm looking for someone to partner up with - to bounce game ideas off of and nail down some concepts and mechanics, and hopefully someone who's really comfortable with creating 2D game art (pixel art, painterly art, it doesn't matter!). I'm interested in starting with a smaller project (1 - 3 months of work, preferably PC but mobile isn't entirely out of the question) and putting the finished product up for sale. Any genre is fine, as long as the end result is something we both enjoy. Just want to reiterate, I'm not interested in hiring - this would be revenue share, but I'm incredibly motivated and excited to jump into a new project and get something finished!

Thanks!



Submitted March 29, 2019 at 12:37AM by OpusFinale https://ift.tt/2uz7Q9q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...