Sunday, March 24, 2019

[INTRO] Digital Artist to Phalanges Decorator? Hello hello~

Hi there! Randomly browsing Reddit while waiting for my nails to dry and I coincidentally stumbled upon this subreddit. And since I do my nails often, I guess it would be good to join in on the fun :-)

I'm a digital artist who used to bite the absolute hell out of my nails until about 5 years ago when I began painting them. I liked to do nail art so I transferred my drawing skills onto my nails (thus the title). I like to keep my nails relatively simple, as I do play piano and guitar and I always end up chipping my nails (fellow musicians know this struggle hopefully). I eventually learned to take care of my fingers and grew them long enough to be able to shape them nicely! However I feel like the past is the reason as to why my cuticles are always so crusty :-(

Aside from art on both my laptop and my fingers, I've also started doing other people's manicures to raise money before I go off to college in a few months! I'm currently aiming to further expand my collection and gain even more experience to get even better at what I do.

I also decided to start a nail-oriented Instagram so if y'all are interested please follow it! :-)

I'll go ahead and post my current mani soon~



Submitted March 25, 2019 at 08:51AM by chvrnxkv https://ift.tt/2UPp9yC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...