Friday, March 29, 2019

Career Choices Made Easy!

“My parents want me to become an engineer, but my brother thinks that medicine and education are better suited professions for women. My sister thinks that I can be a writer, though my friends say that I sing really well. I don’t know what I can do or should do!”

We all go through this dilemma after our Board exams, and choosing a career path is no easy feat. Especially in J&K, we, as a society, tend to go where the wind blows strongest. If a

young arts graduate cracks a competitive exam, it becomes an example for everyone. We often follow trends, sometimes it’s the trend of medicine where everyone wants to be a doctor, and then comes a trend where everyone wants to study business management.

But how do we know which field we’ll excel in? We often wonder what would be the best way to play to our strengths, and more often than not, do not get proper guidance. Schools, to the best of their ability try to guide students and conduct psychometric tests to know the IQ and aptitude of students. However, the performance of students in such tests is often affected by uncontrollable events, something as common as a fever. But is that enough?

Students often step into a career option either because of societal “trend”, or parental aspirations, or simply because their friends are doing it. Most people, including myself, go their entire lives without ever getting career counselling. Why don’t we keep an open mind and for a moment step into the shoes of our children, who’re fighting tooth and nail to stand in this highly competitive world. Let’s start simplifying career choices with a simple career counselling session with a trained professional.

We don’t have to go far to look for solutions. Brainwonders offers career counselling services, online I.Q testing, DMIT and more all over India. U.S Patented DMIT (Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test) is a brain-mapping technique which is an easy way to know our innate potentials, learning styles, and more.

Why suffer the dilemma of a career choice when we can get the best career counselling! Brainwonders believes in happy children, and therefore, helps unburden them from the pressures of making the right career choice by facilitating better understanding of their own potentials. Let’s make the lives of our children easier by guiding them towards the best that they can be!



Submitted March 29, 2019 at 03:34PM by Kbkhan https://ift.tt/2FKHc3X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...