Sunday, March 31, 2019

Bully my friend and push me around? Enjoy a bloody nose.

I just found this subreddit, and I figured it's a good place to put this old story of mine.

TL;DR at the bottom

A few years back, I was at a summer camp with my friend (we'll call him M). At this summer camp, we went outside and played sports, did arts and crafts, etc. I had a good time with M, who was a little less than a year younger than me. He wasn't particularly athletic, which got him bullied by other kids in his grade. One particular kid, "J", was the ringleader of a group of bullies who were absolute try-hards in every sport. They would push, tease, yell at, etc. littler kids in order to win. The got away with this because J was good friend with the counselor, "K", who was supposed to watch our group. K turned a blind eye to all of J's wrongdoings.

On one particular morning, J was taunting M more than usual, calling him "fat", "loser", "idiot", etc. I approached J and told him to stop, but he and his cronies just laughed at me. When we began our next activity, knockout, I was behind J in line, which meant I had the opportunity to eliminate him from the game. M was even further ahead in line, and was eliminated pretty quickly due to his lack of shooting skill. This wasn't what upset me - it was J's group of friends taunting M that did. The game went on for several rounds, until it was just me, J, and some other plot-irrelevant kid. J and I both had the ball, meaning if I made my shot first J would lose. I missed my shot, unsurprisingly, but J missed his shot wide, sending his ball far away.

He realized that I would get him out, at which point he grabbed my shirt and started pushing me back. I pushed back, and he kicked me in the stomach. At this point, K was conveniently on the other side of the gym, on his phone, talking to the other counselor. J kicked my ball away in a last-ditch attempt to save himself from losing. I hurriedly leapt towards my ball as he ran for his.

I'll never forget the look on his face as he turned around to shoot his ball, only for mine to nail him right in the nose. Only then did K look over, see the commotion, and come running over shouting at me. I got a phone call home and had to sit out the rest of the day, but it was 100% worth watching J walking to the nurse with a bloodied tissue on his face.

TL;DR: Bully calls my friend a fat loser, cheats in a game of basketball, gets nailed in the face



Submitted March 31, 2019 at 06:10PM by LXarcane https://ift.tt/2uKOnmB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...