Monday, March 25, 2019

AITA Want to go to concert at Friend's Hometown, don't want to bring said friend.

A little background on me: I'm a white cisgender girl who miiiight be bisexual??? I like a trans girl. I go to an art school in a well known city that isn't too famous.

So a little background on this friend: He's white, cisgender, straight, your basic guy. Let's call him Jeff. However, Jeff's not attractive, although very kind, he has a kind of a weird personality that can turn people away (I don't mind, I think he's sarcastic, and that's funny to me.)

I met Jeff through my roommate at a college I used to go to. I found out through my roommate that he had a crush on me, and that made me feel extremely awkward. Jeff and I both dropped out of that college and seeked other ways to make ends meet. We live in different cities that are hours away, and the only way to get to eachother is to take a somewhat expensive train ticket. We do this once a summer, but I kind of dread it. My sister thinks his family treats me like a potential girlfriend and I kind of agree. Which is also awkward.

I feel really awkward because I like this trans girl, but only two other people know I might be bisexual because of this. I feel like he might get a bit upset if he found out. Because he thought I was straight as a nail. I might just be reading too much into this - What do you guys think?

There's this concert at Jeff's hometown and I really want to go but... Jeff found that the band was performing at his city and he also knows it's my favorite band. He wants to go together and the tickets cost are only a few bucks. He's even willing to pay for the train ticket. I feel like I'm an asshole for not wanting to go with him, but what the hell is this asshole to do? Welp, I'm willing to take your verdict- And any advice. Go for it mofos!



Submitted March 26, 2019 at 12:52AM by genieofthelamp11 https://ift.tt/2YgVv7w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...