Thursday, January 24, 2019

Wanting to get into string art

So I’ve been wanting to get into string art for sometime to be crafty, keep myself preoccupied & make home-y gifts for friends & family. I’d really like to get a bit more insight before I head out to the stores

What are the essentials for string art?

I’ve read about specific types of string & types of nails but there seems to be a lot to choose from.

Do you find the craft to be an expensive hobby?

Is it easy to find or make stencils?

Thanks in advance!!



Submitted January 25, 2019 at 03:11AM by CaMNgirl http://bit.ly/2S530hG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...