Thursday, January 31, 2019

Ideas for mechanics for hornet.

I'm very hyped for the hornet dlc for hollow knight and in REALLY curious how hornet is gonna play but here are some things I'd like to see:

DIRECTIONAL DASH: I would find it cool if you could dash directionally. I am aware that this is a hard thing to execute but it would work as a placeholder for desolate dive too.

NAIL PROJECTILE: Now this is by far the most interesting one. Hornets nail is a lot different from the knights nail and it has some kind of string attached to it. I would be a possibility to throw it and if it sticks to a wall dash toward it.

REGENERATING HEALTH: I'm not sure how team cherry is going to handle health in the hornet dlc. I'm not sure if hornet is going to be able to focus soul or not. If she can't it would be nice if hornet has 8 or more masks so it doesn't get too hard.

NAILSTORM: I'm referring to the attack where she is whirling her nail around herself like crazy. This could work like a nail art in the game which would be a nice thing to see in the dlc.

(I'm sorry if my english lacks in some parts)



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 05:07PM by Compl1x http://bit.ly/2sW02Or

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...