Sunday, January 27, 2019

Does anyone else really admire femininity?

I love "femininity" and I admire countless more women (cis or trans) than I do men. I can't really say why, I have just always been that way even when I wouldn't admit it (before I discovered asexuality). I have not meet another guy quite like me; I am ace for one but I also just think women are so cool. Kind of like a stereotypical "gay best friend", but I am not super feminine myself in appearance anyway.

So I like openly praising women, for example, I actually like to hold a lady's purse in public so long as isn't ugly. I think it shows that I love that friend and am very proud to be her buddy she trusts, but also that I like her tastes and that I just think she's awesome. Sick brag, I once had two friends' purses hanging over each side of my barstool. No male is my Alpha, but I like to be beta around women I like and trust.

I can give lots of compliments if I want, they definitely cross my mind as I notice every new manicure, change in makeup, new clothes, etc., I notice everything. I am a fashion dork, My insta and Pinterest are full of pretty clothes, designer wedding dresses, highlighted hairdos, nail art. Feminine things and people are awesome. Can anyone else relate?



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 09:17PM by Dawg4280 http://bit.ly/2DCkKZA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...