Monday, January 28, 2019

beginner questions about nail tool advice

Hi all! i'm a beginner beginning to get into nail art! I really enjoy it but definitely have a lot to learn. Right now i've been doing it simple with just some nail clippers +polish + top coat. I want to invest in some quality tools to make my nails look better. I really enjoy the look of gel polishes (that's what ive been using most) -so idk if that makes any differences. out of curiosity are there any manicure kits out there you would recommend? or should i buy individual tools (if so, do you have recommendations?)?. If you all have any other advice on things that are "must haves" in terms of tools or other accessories , please let me know. Thank you very much!



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 02:06AM by hela12 http://bit.ly/2Bau4CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...