Wednesday, January 2, 2019

anyone else have a peeling problem?

My nail polish peels off within a day or two of me doing my nails. Often I do fancy nail art which I wish would stay on longer because it looks so pretty. I don't use a peel pff base coat, this is regular polish on my nails, topped with seche vite. I don't use cheap quality nail polish either and give my polish a healthy amount of time to dry (12-15 hours) before I tough water or oil. I am a competitive swimmer so I spend 2+ hours in water a day and a fair amount of lotion and heavy creams touch my nails as I have to moisturize after every practice. When I wash dishes. I make sure to wear gloves to protect my nails and I'm careful when organizing or doing other housework to keep my nails protected. I try not to intentionally pick at my polish or play with my pen so that I accidentally chip a corner. However, my polish always seems to start chipping and lifting off my nail plate withing a day or two of application. It stars lifting as if I've been wearing peel off base coat. Often, I don't even have to use nail polish remover to get it off because it comes off cleanly in one peel. I don't know if this is normal and i'f I'm doing something wrong while applying nail polish. I've been doing my nails for a long time but I'd always take the polish off after taking pictures of my nails because my mom was afraid of the chemicals in the nail polish (I don't listen to her anymore) so I never noticed my polish lifting off so cleanly even though I was swimming at that time too. My nails aren't unhealthy or chipping so I don't know why my polish is coming off so fast. 😭



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 06:48AM by himalayansaltchan http://bit.ly/2SzecA7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...