Saturday, January 26, 2019

35 [F4M] BBW in Edinburgh: Let's build a rapport

Hello!

I currently live in northern Europe, and have decided to spend my upcoming birthday in Edinburgh since I've wanted to visit for years, and now the time has come. Yay!

My trip is from the 14th to the 19th of February, and my birthday is on the 17th. I have several plans for checking out the city and its environs, but it would be nice to enhance those plans with a personal connection.

I'd love to meet up with someone I've got to know a little beforehand, and so that's why I'm posting this, to see if there are any lovely people whom I can get to know now, and say hi to in person in a few weeks.


Social history is probably my favourite path down which to ramble. I've pegged the Peoples' Story, and also the Surgeons' Halls Museums (dad's a doctor, I am fascinated by weird diseases, it's a curse) and also the National Portrait Gallery as definite places to visit. I also have a close eye on the one-day highland/loch/distillery tours. I really don't like whisky, though! A gin distillery is more my thing.

More about me as a person:

Two of my favourite podcasts are No Such Thing As A Fish, and The Infinite Monkey Cage. Random scientific/historical/philosophical/mathematical knowledge with a smattering of humour is right up my street. Which is also why I love Terry Pratchett's books.

I never got into games, whether they be board games, video games, or mind games. I’d be hard pressed to find something less interesting.

On the other hand, I’m very into novels and literature, and I find cooking and food really interesting - being an omnivore gives you so many opportunities to explore. I am also very into makeup and nail art. The history and art of makeup are incredibly fascinating, and tie in well with my need to consume everything related to social history.

I listen to music whenever I can, and I will never apologise for my love of well-crafted pop music. I like artists like The XX, Erykah Badu, Sigur Rós, Björk, Otis Redding, Father John Misty, Air, Hozier, Beyonce, Robyn, Ray Lamontagne, James Blake, Radiohead, Kaleo.

I’m looking to connect with someone who is also in touch with the world at large and its social/cultural/historical intricacies and is, for lack of a better word, woke. Half of my DNA is sub-Saharan African, so my feminism don't want none unless you got intersectionality, son.

Since the current geopolitical landscape is terribly depressing, though, humour has never been more necessary. A sharp wit and tendency towards terrible puns is right up my street. For instance:

clears throat

What do you call a fake noodle?

An impasta!

jazz hands


Other pertinent info about me:

I’m a meat and animal product eater. I love my leather satchel.

Exercise is something that happens to other people. I was born a big baby (over 5kg - cesarean) and have been big ever since.

I don’t feel ashamed or embarrassed about my body, nor do I see it as a political statement. It’s sort of just there, and whether there’s more or less of it at any one time, I’m just not bothered either way. I am currently 168cm short, and weigh about 108kg. Just putting it out there in case it's a dealbreaker. I totally understand.

I'm allergic to cats. I am really not a fan of tobacco smoke. I don't do any drugs at all, but you can pry my wine mug from my cold, dead hands.

It probably goes without saying, but I’m also a pretty talkative person, but that's mostly nervous babbling.


So if you haven’t glazed over yet, I’d love to get to know more about you, and whether you also find green olives to be an abomination.

If you're a cis dude between 25 and 45 years of age let me know if you're in Edinburgh when I am and would like to say hi.

(If you happen to have submissive tendencies of the gentle femdom (/r/gentlefemdom) variety, you get bonus points, but purely PG/SFW meetups are also very welcome!)



Submitted January 26, 2019 at 10:36PM by TeaAndAyyy http://bit.ly/2B7hfbZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...