Friday, December 28, 2018

The Spyro Trilogy brings back some more nostalgic magic like Astro Bot did... Think Insomniac/Toys for Bob will ever get into VR?

I feel like their choice of graphics and art design really hits the nail on the head in terms of quirky nostalgia/new age old school games. I was too young to really remember everything about playing Spyro but I definitely played the first one. They haven’t made the best games but this Spyro remake brings back the joy I used to find in games, not as much as my first Astro Bot playthrough but, enough.

Perhaps it’s also because I have Spider-Man, Dragon Quest XI, Detroit and a few others I’ve been missing out on finally...

Ah well. What an amazing year for gaming even with the huge shadow of greed and microtransactions in the industry. Sony is holding strong. I hope we can see some more classic games on VR... I’d love a more open world type of game but with the same intentions as Astro Bot.



Submitted December 28, 2018 at 10:46PM by Birth_Chord http://bit.ly/2BQj1Oe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...