Sunday, December 23, 2018

Recommendations for non-beauty guru female YouTubers

I found a similar post on here but it's three years old and I was wondering if I could get newer recommendations. YouTube is my primary source of entertainment and I found it weird that only about 1 out of 5 YouTubers I'm subscribed to are female. I don't really watch beauty gurus (which seems to be most of what comes up when searching for female owned channels) so I figured I'd ask here. Below this I will list all the female YouTubers I'm subscribed to for anyone like me also looking for suggestions.

Animation

Illymation

Let Me Explain Studios

Jaiden Animations

Pop-culture/fandom/analysis

Jenny Nicholson

ShippersGuideToTheGalaxy

Jill Bearup

Lindsay Ellis

Overly Sarcastic Productions-technically a shared channel between a guy and a girl but her stuff is too good not to include here

Music

Molly Lewis

Elsie Lovelock

annapantsu

liana flores

Lifestyle

Mo Mo O'Brien-LARP

Elle Mills-vlogging

ItsRadishTime-writing/vlogging

Simone Giertz- making shitty robots

Safiya Nygaard- questionable fashion choices

Simply Nailogical- sometimes related to nail art

Jenna Marbles- I don't know anymore

Anna Akana- womanhood?

Politics

Rowan Ellis

Riley J. Dennis

ContraPoints



Submitted December 23, 2018 at 10:26PM by Itisintentional http://bit.ly/2AduRlv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...