Monday, December 3, 2018

Nw strongest abilities/people outside of dragons or the st

Here are some of the strongest abilities from the nw.

Martial arts: Nail clipper, capacity building (brain) Limit breaker mind, strengthen perception (climb) Eightfold slash of light (vesture) Flow acceleration, impenetrable fortress, greater ability boost, greater evasion (clementine) Limit breaker, dull pain (hekkeran) Piercing dragon tusk, drill thrust (both his invention) (parpatra) Shukuchi kai (erya) Full throttle, instant reflex, instant counter, sense weakness, mental enhancement, focus battle aura, and enhanced magic resistance (Gazef) Greater reinforce hide, divine skill single flash (go gin) Natural steel weapon, resistance massive, natural steel (zenberu) Brief seal+ grand power strike (buser) Showdown declaration (Vijar) Strong assault (unknown)

Talent users: nfirea Evileye Zesshi

Strongest known tier magic users: Fluder (“obey” sixth tier spell enhanced version of summon undead sixth) Evileye Rigrit Lakyus (raise dead) Kelart (summon angels and raise dead )

Strongest nw items: Orb of death Frost pain Razor edge Rigrits ring

My personal (possible favorite) combination is nail clipper (with exception that 8-fold slash of light is used in place of 4-fold) + capacity building + shukuchi kai + limit breaker + limit breaker- mind + brief seal + grand power strike + focus battle aura (used to imbue effects like piercing dragon tusk did to change the affects according to what you are fighting) + rigrits ring. This is the strongest nw only martial art attack combo I can think of, please tell me what type of move you would do. :)

Also I’d like to mention that I am only speculating 8-fold flash of light (it was stated vesture had an art stronger than six-fold so I assumed it would be eight-fold because the first incarnation was 4 than 6) but all the others are straight from the novels and wiki. If u guys want an explanation as to what each art does I. The grand scheme of this combo attack please ask me :). (I may have used some contradictory/overlapping arts that either interfere with each other or do the same thing but as far as I can tell they would just stack)

Please tell me if I am missing anything and discuss your favorite abilities unique to the nw (fluders obey is probably mine)



Submitted December 04, 2018 at 02:26AM by supreme-being-42 https://ift.tt/2UaVPTn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...