Friday, December 28, 2018

Newbie gel/stamping questions

Hello!

I've been doing nail art with standard, non-gel polish for a couple of years now. For Christmas I was given an LED/UV light and some Gelish polishes. This is my first time using gel and now I'm obsessed. Now I'm exploring the world of gel products.

I've been looking at stamping plates and polishes on Born Pretty's site since they're having a sale, but I have a few questions before I commit to buying anything.

1) I see that there's specific stamping polish. Is that necessary?

2) Can you use regular, non-gel polish for stamping on top of gel polish? Why or why not?

3) Can you use different brands at once? For example, can you use Gelish base coat and main color, and then use a Born Pretty stamping polish or top coat?

Any other advice? Any other brands or websites you'd prefer over Born Pretty?

Thank you all so much!



Submitted December 28, 2018 at 05:07PM by wf8891 http://bit.ly/2TheMTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...