Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Mapping two gamepad buttons to 'X' (attack), to ease the use of Nail arts?

Hey!

I hope this post is not off topic. I am playing Hollow Knight on PC, and since I got the Nail Arts, I am considering remapping the controller buttons. The issue is, I am using an Xbox controller, and it's too hard for me to focus (X) and jump (A) at the same time. So, I though about mapping Attack to the left trigger...but then, the ideal would be to have Attack on BOTH X and left trigger.

The in-game menu does not allow me to map Attack on two buttons, and I could not find a way to make it work through the Steam interface, so I was wondering if it is possible in some way to do it.

Failing that, do you have any advice on how to use the Nail Arts with a classical configuration? X and A are just too close together for comfort.

Thank you for your time! :-)



Submitted December 26, 2018 at 02:26PM by sol_kanar http://bit.ly/2EQvEge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...