Thursday, December 6, 2018

Family of 6 hoping to get kids evened out a lil bit

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hoping to get cases and protectors for their tablets they've received and a couple things to even them out. I had messed up originally cause I thought it was a 5 gift limit like to other sub so I'm trying one last time hopefully.

First I wanted to thank all of Santa's helpers for all you do and for keeping the spirit of Christmas alive.

Short explanation on why we can't provide gifts under the tree currently.... Two yrs ago we had a total loss house fire then last year my husband broke his back and since then we've been attempting to live off my disability but it doesn't cover the all the bills or basic need. We don't have any extras like tv service or internet. We don't even have a vehicle. I Can give you any proof you'd like or tell you what my disabilities are if you'd like just ask. We're currently trying to get disability on my oldest to help financially but it's a process.

Now for the reason we're here the kids!! They're a handful but they're my reason for being, the lights off my life. Yes my kids still believe in the magic of Santa, they know without him and his many helpers we couldn't have Christmas and they know and understand it's not about the gift but about being together as a family so they don't expect any gifts. They're some of the sweetest and most compassionate people I know. They always want to help others no matter how lil we have.

Easter pic(my favorite pic I've got): http://imgur.com/a/pbLxbRD

Submission photo: http://imgur.com/a/RvEm0zg

Halloween photo: http://imgur.com/a/7WaRpMm

Lestat is 11yr old. He's ADHD, DMDD, OCD, and anxiety so he can be a daily struggle(they think bipolar but can't dx it yet). On his good days he's the sweetest lil boy and so helpful. He's smart as can be. He loves to read but he reads at a hs/adult level. He wants to be a scientist when he grows up. His dream gift is because his current tablet is on it's last leg and it's 5yrs old. His odd Christmas request was the hair clippers because kids made fun of him when I had to buzz his hair with scissors(wasn't perfectly even) since we don't have clippers nor the money to get a hair cut. He's got lots of books on his list cause he goes through them like candy. I don't think there's enough books in the world for him lol. He likes all things Minecraft, Legos, starwars, car, and comics. O and he asked santa for beanboozeled for them all because it's like the Harry Potter jelly beans.

Lestat's wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2WBYEOZMT1RON

Misha is 9 (10 two days after Christmas). She is my spunky sassy girl. She has ADHD and anxiety and struggles daily cause her vision and hearing don't connect properly with her brain. She's finally starting to read (reads at a k-1st grade level). She loves all thing art, zombies, and monsters. She likes funky unusual things. She loves monster high. Her main Santa request was a pair of boots and kinitic sand. And she wants to be a vet when she grows up.

Misha's wishlist: reached her gift limit

Gabriella is 7 (8 the beginning of the year). Gabby is my lil sassy pants. She's always got a cute Lil attitude. She's a smart lil cookie too. She is obsessed with all things unicorn. She loves art and my little pony. She's asked santa for nail polish, slime materials, boots, art stuff, and hair stuff mainly. And she asked santa for a new tablet because hers stopped working.

Gabby's wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/8YZQ45G6QDOU

Roxy is 6. She's my sweet sensitive little girl. She's always attached at my hip and wanting to eagerly help me. She is obsessed with Frozen and she loves all things animals. She asked santa for boots, art stuff, and earrings for her and her sisters.

Roxy's wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3BCR9CNCYYCY1

I made a wish list for me and my husband Jerry. It would be nice to be able to to have 1gift for each from santa. The kids would be sad if santa forgot us but I would explain it to them if need be. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas.

Mom wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3IWY7Z30CZT0T

Dad wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/MT6EEZR6S7P3

Current gift count on here and randomactsofchristmas:

Lestat: coloring book and coloring pencils, book light, Lord of the rings series, solar Rover, hair clippers, tablet, and Lego set

Misha: 2 coloring books and coloring pencils, cookbook, monster high toy, 2 frightmares, slime, tablet, and nail polish

Gabby: coloring pencils and 2 coloring books, tablet, stuffie, mlp book

Roxy: coloring book, construction paper, and coloring pencils, tablet, frightmare, book set

Mom: razor, scissors set

Dad: heating pad

Contest wins:

Harry Potter book set

Cookie decorating kit

3*4 sticker sheet for each kid

Lestat and Misha: pokeball portable charger each

Gabby and Roxy: my life doll each

Misha: earrings



Submitted December 06, 2018 at 10:14PM by Fanistia https://ift.tt/2QAMi9j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...