Sunday, December 9, 2018

Advice on string art for someone who doesn't sell?

Hey, due to financial constraints, I'm planning to use things I already have to hand make a gift for my dad for Christmas, so that I can buy my kids a Christmas present (single mom life strikes again!). I want to make a couple cacti and a camper string art. I have twine and nails and a friend has scrap wood. What kind of wood do you think is best to use for this? Suggestions on nails? It's ok if no one wants to advise as it is a part of your living, but I'm trying to do my best :)



Submitted December 09, 2018 at 09:12PM by AmeliaKitsune https://ift.tt/2zJTN43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...