Sunday, December 2, 2018

Addon that renames images, if I already have an image with that name?

This is maybe the nail in the coffin of my moving to Firefox if I can't find a fix for this. I am trying to move from Chrome to Firefox, but this is an important feature to me.

I save images a LOT as references for art, and a lot of the times these images have the exact same name, being either index, or just image. It's a common, annoying practice. When saving an image in firefox, it says "Image already exists" and wants to overwrite, rather than Chrome, and Windows solution of just adding (1) to the end of the file to make you not have to do this.

Is there any work around here?



Submitted December 03, 2018 at 04:06AM by Urban-ninja https://ift.tt/2zCuiBH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...