Saturday, December 22, 2018

3D modeler looking for a concept artist to create scenes together and learn.

I'm learning 3D modeling, especially trying to focus on composition and colors. However, I've found myself struggling with finding interesting references and inspiration on what scenes to model. For example, now I have idea for a western-steampunk scene, but can't quite nail character design visually as I can't draw.

Is there a concept artist out there, with a decent grasp of composition and shapes, who is doing sketches for training, and wants to cooperate? The setup is simple, we have some kind of idea for a scene, you sketch it up, I model it in 3D. There's no payment for either of us, we're doing this for learning.

I do stylized and low-poly style, example of it here, and I want to develop it further with more details and more complexity, also try some different styles. I'm looking for concept art depicting odd worlds, somber scenes, and just generally atmospheric environments. Something that tells a story.



Submitted December 22, 2018 at 05:48PM by araklaj http://bit.ly/2rOMu6P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...