Monday, December 24, 2018

26/M, New Orleans, Louisiana, looking for friends outside the US

I’ve been a lurker for awhile and decided to make my own post. I’ve met so many interesting people and it’s been really exciting hearing everyone’s different perspectives and life experiences.

I’m a guy from New Orleans, Louisiana. I work for music festivals and sports broadcasting and I also go to school for mechanical engineering. My dream is to move to California and work in the aerospace/materials industry. I love going to see live music, and stand up comedy. I’ve been writing some comedy but it’s so rough and needs some work. I love talking about anything related to technology, my favorite topics are artificial intelligence or 3D solid modeling (solidworks). I also love talking about theoretical physics, but by no way am I fluent in it. I just took particle mechanics and electromagnetism for mechanical engineering so I have a grasp of basic concepts, and I also watch a lot of YouTube videos/Ted talks/docs on it. Philosophy is also really cool, favorite topics are Plato’s allegory of the cave and Marcus Aurelius-meditations.

If none of that is interesting, I’m also just kind of funny to talk to and not easily offended. Send me a chat/message/comment and let’s talk about life.

Send me your favorite song, here’s a few examples of the type of music I like.

FOALS- Knife in the ocean

Nine Inch Nails- Copy of A (live)

LCD Soundsytem- Dance urself clean Skip to 5:12 and watch from there. This is art.



Submitted December 24, 2018 at 11:46AM by dance-n-rick http://bit.ly/2Cx1I6G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...