Sunday, December 30, 2018

26/F/Perú

I majored in history, National security and I'm a teacher now. It's my job to speak to an audience yet face to face interaction has always been hard therefore I have no friends because I can't make them. I studied every single year of high school at different schools. I read Harry Potter 1 for the first time 2 weeks ago and I'm waiting for Red rising and Gone girl to arrive. (Peruvian mail is slow) and love nail art. I come from a family of high achievers (everyone is either an engineer or a lawyer) so I feel crushed under their expectations. What else can I say?.. I got braces for the 2nd time in my life this year as well, so far it sucks as much as the first time and discovered Metalocalypse last weekend, I love it Is anyone there? Please, let me know



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 11:45PM by NoeRO http://bit.ly/2s3onkE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...