Thursday, November 29, 2018

Jojo proposal?

To be clear my ideas focus around only the box that you put the ring in, I thought anything else would be too much. Would that be tacky? Similar to getting a tattoo of something that's cringy? Obviously in public this would be weird, depending on how subtle the jojo reference is. (I have some varying degrees of subtle ideas) So ideally I would do this somewhere private and luckily I live somewhere that has beautiful mountains everywhere!

On one hand:

  • People don't take pictures of the actual proposal usually, right? The big thing is the ring duh.
  • I have some good ideas!
  • We both love JoJo, it has inspired us to get into art after years of hiatuses.
  • Fuck what people think lmao

On the other:

  • I'm learning new shit about all this shit I have to do and plan for and it seems CRAZY. (Her nails have to be done so she can take pictures)
  • What if she doesn't want a big thing like this to be tied to JoJo? We're both pretty non-traditional people already though.
  • I don't really know what I'm doing, oh god

My ideas are cool I think. I mentioned something like this before to her and she came up with some ideas too.

So...

  • A mannequin hand with the ring on its finger (She loves Kira!)
  • A regular box with a little tiny printed killer queen chilling inside
  • A custom made? box with a zipper on the top that opens up to where the ring is! She loves Bruno and his part is finally airing.


Submitted November 30, 2018 at 07:09AM by throwaway4jojolove https://ift.tt/2RjEHZS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...