Tuesday, October 2, 2018

[Thank You] Many thanks to everyone who filled my mailbox with awesome things this past week

u/nooneswatching - Wow this 3D postcard is so cool! What an awesome find. thanks so much for this.

u/rebel-lilikoi - I absolutely adore this illustrated Tokyo postcard, it’s so cute! Thank you

u/pixelrodeo - omg I’m honored that one of my cards inspired you to draw something so pretty!! This is an amazing first attempt. Thanks so much for sending this to me.

u/jlkng - Thanks for the awesome women in science card, this is such a great card from an awesome set.

u/dwrfstr - haha I love this Happy Apple postcard and your musing on R Kelly. Also love the washi and stickers !! So cute

u/canameow - thanks you for awesome art postcard and cute nail polish samples!! The sun has not been out here so I have yet to try the solar one, but I can see the two tones in the other sample! So cool. Thanks again.

u/beepsleepbeep x2 - First off your handwriting is so amazing!! Thank you for these two cards, I love them both, and also love the washi tape you used.

u/trishulvikram - thanks for the really cool vintage San Francisco card and song recommendations ! I will definitely check those out soon.

u/krisuvial - I had seen this postcard set in the USPS catalogue and thought it was so neat, thanks so much for sending me this card (with a matching stamp!). It’s gorgeous !

u/coleandcatch420 - thank you so much for the adorable card and your kind words <3

u/Marvena0 - This strong women card is awesome, thank you so much for sending it to me!



Submitted October 02, 2018 at 06:22PM by donutella https://ift.tt/2QsprJl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...