Monday, October 1, 2018

Nailing An Enemy((WARNING))

(WARNING: This spell involves the invocation of III "inferior" daemons of whom are Guland, Surgat, and Morail!) Ωฯθ§θฯΩ

Go to a cemetery, remove a nail from an old coffin, saying:

"Nails, I take you, so that you may serve to turn aside and cause evil to all persons whom I will. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

When you wish to use it, you must look for a footprint and making the three figures of GULAND, SURGAT and MORAIL, fix the nail in the middle saying:

"Pater noster upto in terra."(our father who art on earth)

Hit the nail with a stone, saying:

"Curse evil to (Name{s}) until I remove thee."

Re-cover the place with a little dust, and remember it well, because one cannot remove the evil which this causes, but by removing the nail, and saying:

"I remove thee, so that the evil which thou has caused to (Name{s}) shall cease. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son. and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

Then take the nail out, and efface the characters: not with the same hand as you make them, but with the other. Thus it will be without danger.



Submitted October 02, 2018 at 09:13AM by Yoheyashael https://ift.tt/2Rk9YvQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...